Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The first of many- hopefully :)

Hello all! This is my first blog, so forgive me if it sucks.
First of all I would like to give you a small introduction of who I believe I am at the moment. Obviously my name is Kat, but my real name is Kathryn. When I started my freshman year of high school, I decided to change my image. So I introduced myself as Kat, which stuck pretty well, as it is my Senior year and I still go by it. Also, I decided that I would talk to people, and people would talk to me. I now speak the regular amount of words per day but before high school, this didn't always happen. But I should probably talk more about my life now considering that nightmare was four years ago.
Okay, I'll try again.
So, finally after all the years of waiting and hoping and dreaming I am a Senior! Hallelujah and praise the Lord! Of course, now that I'm there, it is kind of scary. like the fact that I have to pick the place I want to live and learn for the next four years of my life! I have decided that I must escape Washington, so my four choices are between Vanderbilt, Trevecca Nazarene University, (both in Nashville, TN) Arizona State, and Point Loma, (in Southern California). I envy those of you who have it narrowed down to one or two colleges, but there are just so many decisions!
I'll have to figure it out in the next couple months, but that is only one aspect of this year. The district musical will have auditions soon after school starts, not to mention that my marching band is almost finished with band camp (there will be a band camp blog, I promise) and youth group will start soon, plus I hope to get my rock band back together, (who officially can play three whole songs!) so this year is very, very full.
Although there will be many struggles, conflicts, and pure chaos this year, I am stoked for it to start! So I hope my blog didn't suck, and I hope anyone who reads this will want to read some more stuff.
-Kat
"There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God," Ecclesiastes 2:24

No comments:

Post a Comment